Scholarship Details: The University of Copenhagen is offering a fully funded Phd fellowships for international students which will provide access to postgraduate education, training and professional development opportunities for suitably qualified students from eligible countries.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. The university has 23,473 undergraduate students, 17,398 postgraduate students, 2,968 doctoral students and over 9,000 employees. This Scholarships are postgraduate awards supporting outstanding students at the University of Copenhagen, and providing transformative opportunities for exceptional individuals.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2018
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the department of Chemistry and Science at the University of Copenhagen.
Scholarship Benefits: An award worth of DKK 317.459 which covers the living expenses and DKK 43.852 for other expenses.
Number of Scholarships: One or two PhD scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
- International students can apply.
- Applicants must have good English skills.
- Applicants should hold a BA or a MSc degree in chemistry with good results.
- Applicants should not be older than 45 years.
Applicants should provide the following documents:
- A Motivation letter specifying your reasons for pursuing a PhD degree.
- A Cover Letter stating which PhD project you are applying for with two referees and their contact details.
- A transcripts of records (BSc/BA/MChem/MSc or equivalent)