Scholarship Details: The University of Sussex(UK) is inviting applications for her ongoing fully funded Scholarships for UK, EU or international students for 2018/2019 academic session. This scholarship awards aims at supporting outstanding all-round students at the University of Sussex, and providing transformative opportunities for exceptional individuals.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England with more than one third of its students enrolled in postgraduate programs and one third of its staff is drawn from outside the United Kingdom. University of Sussex currently enrolls with over 17,000 students from around the world that consist of mainly international students with over 2,600 academics, representing over 100 different nationalities.
The annual income of the institution for 2016/2017 was £286.1 million with an expenditure of £270.4 million. In 2017, over 25 thousand students applied to the University of Sussex and about five thousand of them being accepted and joined the institution.
Application Closing Date: July 1, 2018
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study any of the courses in SPRU: Energy Policy MSc, Project Management MSc, Science and Technology Policy MSc, Strategic Innovation Management MSc and Sustainable Development MSc.
Scholarship Award: £10,000 tuition fee reduction.
Scholarship can be taken in UK
- UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have received and accepted an offer of a full-time place on one of the following Master’s courses in SPRU: Energy Policy MSc, Project Management MSc, Science and Technology Policy MSc, Strategic Innovation Management MSc and Sustainable Development MSc.
- Only female students can apply.
- Applicants must have a first-class undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants should demonstrate English language high enough as required by the university.