The University College London has motivated Africans to apply the fully funded scholarships for African and International Students for 2018/2019 academic session. This ongoing scholarship strives to support young talented scholars to become future leaders. This scholarships was designed to help African students from economic disadvantaged background that cannot meet up with the university financial requirements.
University College London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is the third largest university in the United Kingdom by total enrollment and the largest by postgraduate enrollment.
The overarching aim of establishing this program was to transform the public higher education to improve quality and efficiency of teaching and learning, creating a world-class higher learning institution. This scholarship is a worldwide systematic program that will strengthen longer-term capacity to train at the highest level, a new generation of scholars who can develop and apply appropriate mechanism in solving world most pressing challenges.
Application Deadline: 27th August, 2018
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- An award of £18,000 which covers the educational cost expenses.
- These honors of £47,500 to £56,000 covers the effective candidate’s convenience, nourishment, and visa expenses.
- The University Composition Fee at the fitting rate.
- A support recompense for a solitary understudy (£14,900 for a year at the 2018-18 rate; professional rata for courses shorter than a year)
- One economy single airfare at both the start and end of the course.
- Inbound visa costs and the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge.
- Scholarly advancement subsidizing – from £500 to £2,000, reliant on the length of your course, to go to gatherings and courses.
Number of Scholarships: not specified
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Nationality: Africans Students are eligible to apply
- Countries Eligible to Apply: Zimbabwe, Zambia, Uganda, South Africa, Namibia, Nigeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Comoros, Congo(Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, , Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, , Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Mauritania, Niger, North Sudan, Republic of Guinea, South Sudan.
- Excelling academically.
- High moral behavior.
- All application form must be filled properly and submitted with a detailed personal statement before the application closing date.