Harvard University, one of the best university in the world is inviting applications for scholars to study and carry out research work in United States.
These Fellowship is a world standard program designed for scholars from around the world including Africans that wish to acquire the best of knowledge in research field.
Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally. Harvard University is made up of 11 principal academic units.
The office’s mission is to host Harvard students located in the area they are studying, to build and strengthen connections and collaboration opportunities with Tunisian, North African, and Middle Eastern academia, and to facilitate research work for Harvard researchers.
Application Deadline: 1st July, 2018
Course Type: Fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of study required by the university. Preference will be given to the most qualified applicant whose research includes Tunisia and North Africa.
Scholarship Award: These awards of $47,500 to $56,000 covers the successful applicant’s accommodation, food, and visa fees. It is made known that the successful applicant will spend 30 hours per week on research and 5 hours per week on teaching and advising students.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- All nations including African students can apply.
- Applicants must prove evidence for proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Excellence in academics and high moral standard
- This Scholarship is required to teach a one-semester course in English or Arabic. Priority will be given to candidates with a research interest in Tunisia and North Africa.
All application materials must be submitted before the deadline.
Late or incomplete applications will be not considered.
Applicants should bring along the following:
- Current curriculum vitae, in English.
- A research proposal in English.
- A writing sample not to exceed 500 words that can be in English, Arabic, or French