The Imperial College London is proud to offer fully funded Msc Scholarship available for international students to study in United Kingdom for 201/2019 academic session.
The Imperial College London is science based institution in the centre of the capital, it is regarded as one of the UK’s leading institutions. The aim of the scholarship is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study in the increase of the capacity and level of research, innovation and development activity.
The Imperial College London inspires the best minds to become future leaders. As part of Imperial College London, a global leader in science and technology, we are organised through faculties of science, engineering, medicine, and business. The university’s emphasis is on technology and its practical application.
Applications Deadline: June 15, 2018
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue MSc programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study MSc Climate Change Management and Finance.
Scholarship Award: One award that covers the full programme tuition fees is available.
Number of Scholarships: One award is available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- International students and UK applicants are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a very strong academic background and potential for future success.
- Applicants must have a track record of professional excellence and achievement through internships or work experience.
- Applicants should intend to return to your country of residence.
- Applicants must have a good command of English both written and oral.
Note: All applications must be submitted online before specified closing date