Australia Awards, a foundation of the Australian Government’s improvement help program for Africa, providing access to advance learning and proficient advancement open doors for qualified African nations. On their arrival to the working environment, Australian Government has provided this scholarship for African students, knowing the fact that there are many determined and talented, low-income students around the world, who only require financial resources and access to information to better their educational future. For some years now, Australian Government seeks to identify academically qualified and highly motivated, low-income students around the world to join the education in Australia.
Australian Government will work closely through their representatives with students regularly scheduled meetings and seminars to assist them throughout the application process to secure admission and scholarships to attend universities in Australia. The cost for application process is sponsored, including registration fees for required standardized examinations and provides free membership to the Australia Education.
10 November, 2018
1. The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate
2. A maintenance allowance for a single student (14,900 AUD for 12 months at the 2018 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
3. One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
4. Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
5. Academic development funding – from 500 AUD to 2,000 AUD, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
6. Family allowance – up to 10,120 AUD for a first child and up to 4,320 AUD for a second child. No funding is provided for a partner
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Countries Eligible to Apply: Zimbabwe, Zambia, Uganda, South Africa, Namibia, Nigeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Comoros, Congo(Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, , Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, , Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Mauritania, Niger, North Sudan, Republic of Guinea, South Sudan
Note: All application should be submitted online before the application deadline