The University of British Columbia is inviting applications for Africans and International students to study in Canada for the ongoing scholarships for 2018/2019 academic session.
The University of British Columbia is committed to students success by applying learning research to improve teaching practice. Globally, UBC consistently attracts the highest caliber research faculty and students. UBC offers a collaborative place to study where a high degree of intercultural understanding between students with different backgrounds, religions, and cultures is welcomed and encouraged.
The University of British Columbia (UBC) is a public research university with campuses and facilities in Vancouver and Kelowna, British Columbia. It is the oldest institution of higher learning and is ranked among top 20 public university worldwide and top two in Canada. A number of University awards for the upcoming academic year are available to current and incoming undergraduate and graduate students.
Application Deadline: 25th July, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Award worth of $16,000 is available to cover students tuition and other expenses
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship can be taken in Canada
- African and International students can apply.
- Students must be registered during the period of the award.
- Students must clearly address their eligibility as specifically to the award description as possible.
- Students should be eligible to receive funding when they meets all the criteria for each award they apply for.
- Candidate should have a very good command of English language as required by the university.
- All applications should be written in English.
- Please note that students must request certified true copies of transcripts.
- One recommendation letter/form signed by the person providing the reference are acceptable.