The University of Groningen is inviting applications for international students that wants to study, live and study in Netherland for 2018/2019 academic session. This ongoing scholarships was designed for international students who have applied for the BSc Global Responsibility & MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship.
The University of Groningen is a public research university in the city of Groningen in the Netherlands. The UD has an enrollment with more than 20,000 students, eleven faculties, nine graduate schools, 27 research centres and institutes, and more than 175 degree programs.
The University of Groningen provides its students with top-quality educational skills and programs. We offer a broad variety of interesting, highly regarded degree programs that will refine you into world class personnel. As our student, you will receive high-quality supervision and have many varieties of programs to choose from. As an exceptionally motivated and talented student, you could join our Honors College for an extra challenge.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2018
Degree Type: Scholarships are available to pursue BSc and MSc program.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership (GRL) or MSc in Sustainable Entrepreneurship (SE).
Scholarship Awards: Award worth of (EUR 4 000) are given that covers living expenses during the first year studies.
Number of Scholarship: not specified.
Scholarship can be taken in Netherland.
- International students can apply.
- High moral behavior from applicants.
- Applicants are to provide transcript of their previous results.
- Excelling academically.
- Applicant must show high good command of English as required by the university.
- Applicants will need to send their scholarship application parallel to the BSc Global Responsibility & Leadership or MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship application.
- Applicants must submit a complete application for the BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership or the MSc Sustainable Entrepreneurship before 1st May, 2018.
- Applications should be sent to the CF team via email to cf-scholarships-at-rug.nl (title: “CF Scholarship 2018 – application”) with the following information:
- Personal information in the email body (name, date of birth, gender & nationality).
- Academic records (transcripts including GPA or equivalent accumulated).
- An essay of not more than 500 words explaining the reason for choosing your program.
- CV, including any relevant extra-curricular activities.