The University of Trento (Italy) are inviting applications for a postdoctoral fellowship to study and carry out research work in Italy. These fellowship are open to scholars who have received their PHD in Social sciences, Economics and Management.
This Fellowship is a funding scheme that supports researcher’s mobility, involves a research project, advanced training and knowledge exchange at the host institution.
The University of Trento was founded in 1962 as an institute for social sciences. It was a pioneering institution which housed Italy’s first Faculty of Sociology. University of Trento expanded into the sciences and other subjects. It has around 16,000 students, 25 undergraduate degree options, 30 master’s programmes and 600 professors.
Application Deadline: 20th April, 2018
Course Type: Fellowships are available to Postdoctoral researchers.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in Social sciences, Economics and Management
Scholarship Award: Fellowship offers a competitive salary, mobility and family allowances plus a budget for research and training costs
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not specified
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
- International students can apply
- Applicants are expected to have an excellent CV and a strong publication record
- Applicants must be in possession of a doctoral degree
- Applicants should have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience
- Proficiency in English or good command of English is required for international applicants
- By April 20th, 2018 express your interest by sending to cimec-at-unitn.it:
- The application form duly filled in and signed, should contain 2 pages of proposal description.
- A motivation letter.
- A CV of 2 pages plus a full list of publications.
- A copy of the valid ID or passport of the applicant.
- By May 10th, 2018 selected applicants will be notified and invited to prepare their full proposal in collaboration with a supervisor at CIMeC.
- By July 13th, 2018 a complete draft of the application has to be prepared.