The Edith Cowan University in Australia has announced the latest Postgraduate Scholarship for international students to study in Australia. This scholarship is available to students who can demonstrate high levels of academic achievement and English competency in their previous studies.
The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia with more than 27,000 students at undergraduate and postgraduate level, approximately 4,300 of whom are international students originating from over 100 countries outside Australia.
Edith Cowan University (ECU) offers an outstanding environment for students: the latest facilities, award winning staff, innovative and relevant courses with a practical, hands-on approach to learning; opening the door to many job opportunities for graduates.
- Application Deadline: 31st December, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: 10% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- International students can apply
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Transcript of first degree from a recognized university
- High moral behavior from students
- Applicants must Intend to study a postgraduate coursework degree
- Applicants must meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice
- Students should not have a pending course application with ECU
- Students must not be enrolled in another ECU course
- Be an International student and not an Australian Citizen
NOTE: This scholarship requires pre-approval before applying for a course. Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically disqualified for the scholarship