Monash University is the first foreign university in Malaysia. Monash University Malaysia has been among the best rated institution by the Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education (MMHE) which enables it to gain government sponsorship of its students, government research grants and greater flexibility in setting staff salaries.
Monash University Malaysia is currently home to approximately 7,000 undergraduate and postgraduate student. We are pleased to inform Africans that the fully-funded undergraduate and masters scholarships for 2018 is ongoing. Successful candidates will benefit from generous financial aid that includes full scholarships that cover tuition fees and accommodation fees.
The goal of the Admissions Committee is to admit a highly diverse class consisting of undergraduate, college graduates from all areas of concentration, including the humanities, the social and physical sciences, law, medicine and engineering and refining them into world class personnel.
- Application deadline: 29th March, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and masters program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of interest
- Scholarship Award: Selected candidates will benefit from generous financial aid that includes full scholarships that cover tuition and fees, including accommodation
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
- Must be an African student
- High school equivalent for undergraduate students
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent for masters students
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language