The Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA) is a comprehensive university offering high-quality training in all academic disciplines and at all levels: undergraduate, master’s, doctorate, as well as certificate programs and student exchanges. The UGA is located in Grenoble, an international city and a wonderful place to live, work, and study.
The objective of the scholarship is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
The University Grenoble Alpes is a public research university in Grenoble, France. It is the third largest university in France with about 45,000 students and over 3,000 researchers.
We are happy to announce the long awaited scholarships for Africans that wish to enhance their education standard for international level.
Application Deadline: not specified
Scholarship Awards: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- The amount of the scholarship is 8000 euros per academic year for master 1
- For master 2, as the second semester is devoted to the final master thesis (funded internship) the amount of the scholarship is 5000 euros
Qualified Countries: International student mainly Africans
English Language Requirements: Students from English non speaking countries or where English language is not the official language are required to provide evidence of fluency in English. The requirement exempts applicants from English speaking countries as well as applicants whose previous degree is from a program taught in English.
- Avail copy of your most recent diplomas, with a translation of the diploma in French or English.
- Avail certified copy of the final grades obtained from all University Studies.
- Avail copy of grades obtained so far for this academic year, and the date by which you can provide your final grades (final transcripts will be needed for admission).