USTC Scholarship is a scholarship established by Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master, doctoral students and undergraduate students under the Chinese government scholarship. Our scholarship program is now open for Africans and any other nation.
Application Closing Date:
1st March, 2018.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, graduate and doctoral program.
Study Subject: USTC offers the following programs;
- Undergraduate Program.
- Bachelor’s degree Program.
- Master’s Degree Program.
- Doctoral Degree Program.
Free tuition and the following living allowance:
- Bachelor’s degree students: RMB 2,500 Yuan,
- Master’s degree students: RMB 3,000 Yuan,
- Doctoral degree students: RMB 3,500 Yuan;
- Free housing arranged by USTC
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
Eligible Countries: Africans and other nations
Number of Scholarships: not given.
Scholarship can be taken in China.
Applicants for USTC :
- Applicants for bachelor degree studies must have a high school diploma
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree
English Language Requirements: USTC offers graduate programs with English as media of instruction.