Guinness Nigeria: a major market for Diageo of the United Kingdom, was incorporated in 1962 with the building of a brewery in Ikeja, the heart of Lagos. Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing industry of beer potentials. Guinness Nigeria is currently the largest global Guinness market by value.It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria.
Guinness Nigeria hereby informs the general public the massive nationwide recruitment of graduates from any discipline preferable high standard personnel with good communication skills that can champion & drive brand growth in volume and equity by leveraging understanding of consumer attitudes, motivations and trends.
Application Deadline: not specified
- Must be a Nigerian graduate with a minimum of second class lower division(2,2) from any discipline
- MBA might be an added advantage
- Applicants should not be older than 30 years
- Show Agency Management + Good relationship skills
- Champion the Measurement and Evaluation of all initiatives
- Have high moral standard
- Vigilant to monitor brand performance and implements appropriate plan changes
- One must be proactive & timely
- Must be grounded on consumer knowledge and credible insights
- Problem Solving skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Experienced driver with valid license
- Target driven & Result oriented
- Creative/ innovative
- Commercial experience and understanding
- Understanding of the total alcoholic drinks market
- On Trade experience (either retail or supplier) advantage
We also excel at developing our own people into leaders of the future. As a firm of high performance culture, we’ll expect a lot from you. But we’ll support you every step of the way to help you deliver. If you are passionate and ambitious, rapid career progression is a reality here. And because we’re such a large firm with more 60 000 people , there are plenty of exciting opportunity for you to develop a truly extraordinary career.