Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting for the following vacant positions
Job Positions : Personal Assistant
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO’s schedule/diary is followed and respected. Perform “gatekeeper” and “gateway” roles, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Coordinate scheduled meetings and appointments so that the MD’s daily schedule flows smoothly and efficiently with limited disruption
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD/CEO, including those of sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follow up appropriately.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverable with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the MD/CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Edit and complete first drafts for written communications to external stake holders
- Act as an adjunct member of the Executive Team, assist in scheduling meetings and attend all meetings.aintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members.
- Ensure that the MD/CEO’s bio is kept updated and respond to requests for materials regarding the CEO and the organization in general
- Handle all meeting logistics including setting up meeting rooms, drawing up meeting agendas and recording meeting minutes
- successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A professional qualification in Management would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, and multiple priorities, in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality
- Very good presentation skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions, education and experience requirements
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Strong Clerical and Social Skills
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2018.
- Responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sates team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan.
Method of Application
All Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job Position as the subject