Torrens University Australia is a private university with locations in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. It is part of the Laureate International Universities network and is Australia’s third private university.
About Scholarship:Scholarship is a Chancellors Awards to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate programme in the field of Business, Health, Design and Hospitality. All new international students are eligible to apply at Torrens University Australia for the academic year 2018-2019.
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2017.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business, Health, Design and Hospitality.
Eligibility: New international students are privy to a scholarship depending on which intake that they commence in, their country of citizenship and the course that they are applying for. From time to time University launch new courses where all new international students are provided an automatic scholarship.
- 15% Latin America / Europe / Middle East Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- 25%: Alumni Scholarship – Limited Scholarships available.
- 15%: Family Scholarship – Limited Scholarships available.
- 10%: Industry Scholarship – Limited Scholarships available.
- 15%: Latin America / Europe / Middle East students Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- 20%: Vietnam Undergraduate – 1st year of study scholarship only, limited scholarships available.
- 25%: Vietnam Postgraduate – Limited Scholarships available.
- 10%: Asian Undergraduate & Postgraduate scholarships. Limited Scholarships available.
- 5%: Asian Undergraduate & Postgraduate scholarships: Limited Scholarships available.
- 15%: Latin America / Europe / Middle East Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- AUD 2,750: Diploma of Nursing applicants starting 7 February 2018.
Study Country: Australia
Eligibility Nationality: Citizens of Latin America / Europe / Middle East, Vietnam and Asia are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.