The King’s College London is inviting applications for African Students that wish to study in London for undergraduate and postgraduate program for 2018/2019 academic session.
This ongoing fully funded King’s College scholarship is a long awaited opportunity for African Students from a low income community that can’t afford the universities requirements due to poor governance and management, poor funding and neglect of education sector, poor infrastructure and training facilities.
King’s College is one England’s best-known institutions of higher learning and one of the leading universities in the world running over 150 online programs, which was designed to brighten students that wish to study at King’s College from around the world.
The mission of King’s College is the advancement of learning and the creation and dissemination of knowledge, by offering the best possible education, by carrying out research and scholarly activities judged to be excellent by the highest international standards, and by providing service to society.
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2018
Course Type: Scholarships are available to pursue (Undergraduate, MBA and Postgraduate) programme.
- Scholarships worth of £9,000 each will be given that covers tuition fees.
- These awards of £47,500 to £56,000 covers the successful applicant’s accommodation, food, and visa fees.
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£14,900 for 12 months at the 2018-18 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Academic development funding – from £500 to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
Nationality: Africans are eligible to apply
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Countries Eligible to Apply: Zimbabwe, Zambia, Uganda, South Africa, Namibia, Nigeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Comoros, Congo(Republic), Djibouti, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, , Rwanda, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, , Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Mauritania, Niger, North Sudan, Republic of Guinea, South Sudan.
- Student should be Excelling academically with high moral standard.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
The scholarship form must be filled and submitted on or before the application deadline.