The University College Dublin is offering a new scholarship program for Africans to study in UK. This ongoing College scholarship is designed to provide systematic education and training to the best and brightest students from around the world.
University College Dublin, Ireland is one of the top leading research-
University College Dublin is Ireland’s largest and most popular university with over 30,000 students, from around the world. University College Dublin has 60 undergraduate honors degree courses which actively promotes university life as a journey of intellectual and personal discovery through its highly innovative scheme.
Application Deadline: 27th April, 2018
Study Subject: Scholarship are awarded to study the subject offered by the university.
Course Type: Scholarship are meant for undergraduate and postgraduate program.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship worth of €18,000 for tax-free stipend and €5,500 for free tuition annually.
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
- African students below can apply for this scholarship:
South Africa, Nigeria, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Africans and International students and are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are expected to finish their program in the summer of 2018 can apply.
- Applicants must meet the University College Dublin Minimum Language Requirements.
- Applicants must have a good command of English at a higher level needed by the university.
- Applicants must be excelling academically with high moral standard.
- Please send your CV (maximum length 5 pages)
- Insert names and contact details of three referee.
- Bring along a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role (maximum 2 pages)