The King’s College London is inviting applications for international students mostly Africans that wish to study in London for undergraduate and postgraduate program.
This ongoing fully funded King’s College scholarship is a long awaited opportunity for Africans from a low income community that can’t afford the universities requirements due to poor governance and management, poor funding and neglect of education sector, poor infrastructure and training facilities. Africans that wish to be refined academically and are willing to gain high knowledge that can transform them into icons can apply immediately.
King’s College London is a federal University of London located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal.
King’s College was established in 1829 by King George IV and the Duke of Wellington, and happens to be the fourth oldest university institution in England. In 2016/17, King’s College had a total income of £778.2 million, of which £192.6 million was from research grants and contracts.
Application deadline: 14th January, 2019
Course Type: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate program at King’s College London.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships worth of £9,000 each will be given.
Number of Scholarships: One award is available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- This King’s College scholarships are open to international students mostly Africans
- Applicants should fulfill the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements of the College
- For the undergraduate program, applicants must have completed secondary schools
- For the postgraduate program, applicants must provide first degree transcript from a recognized institution
- Student should be Excelling academically with high moral standard
The scholarship form must be filled and submitted on or before the application deadline.