The University of Oxford is pleased to announce the ongoing international students postdoctoral fellowships. This postdoctoral fellowship will last for two years.
This program was designed to offer a career-boosting opportunity for exceptional post-doctoral researchers. The ultimate goal of this program is to pursue additional research, training, or teaching in order to have better skills to pursue a career in academia, research, or any other fields.
At Oxford University we aim to create a world-leading scientific assets by strengthening the evidence base for enhancing the standard and safety of healthcare.
Application Deadline: 13th April, 2018
Course Type: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral program.
Available Subject: Fellowships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship worth of £150 000 are given that covers salary/stipend, other applicable fees and research expenses.
Number of Scholarship: not specified
Scholarship can be taken in UK
- International students can apply for this fellowship.
- Applicants should have received their PhD between two and six years prior to the application.
- Applicants Ph.D. should be in a discipline that is relevant to scientific efforts to improve healthcare.
- Ability to hold a postdoctoral fellowship full-time for two years.
- Evidence of proficiency in English as required by the University.
- Only one application can be submitted by the University.
- The EOI will consist of a single page case for support, CV, and 10 relevant publications.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted via IRAMS on Friday 13 April.