The University of Hawaii is inviting applications for Africans that wish to study in the United States for both undergraduate program and masters program for 2018/2019 academic session. This scholarship is been awarded to mostly Africa students every year for undergraduate study and masters study.
The University of Hawaii is a public institution with over 13,132 undergraduate enrollment. University of Hawaii operates a system that confers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees through three university campuses and various other research facilities located across six islands of Hawaii in the United States.
The school also offers a wide variety of graduate programs, including degrees through its highly ranked College of Education, the William S. Richardson School of Law, the Shidler College of Business and the John A. Burns School of Medicine.
Application Closing Date:
1st March, 2018
Course Level: scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate program.
Study Subject: scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship awards $16,488 annually for each year of attendance
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- International students mostly Africans.
- Applicants for undergraduate program must have completed secondary schools.
- Applicants for masters program must have graduated from a recognized higher institution.
- All applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicant must be excelling academically.
NOTE: Applicants should provide the following document
- The University of Hawaii System Admission Application
- Official secondary school transcripts for undergraduate students only
- Official first degree transcripts for masters students only