MTN Nigeria a part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company, With over 55 million subscribers. MTN Nigeria provides cellular network access and ICT solutions to millions of Nigerians, linking whole communities with each other and with the rest of the world.
MTN Nigeria is the largest subsidiary in the MTN Group – a multinational telecommunications group offering world-class cellular network access and business solutions to over 210 million subscribers in 22 countries across Africa and the Middle East.
We are pleased to announce the ongoing massive recruitment of young graduates in Nigeria. We need graduates with a minimum of second class lower division(2,2) from any discipline. A long awaited chance to work with us, grab this opportunity now. The earlier you apply the better chance of been invited for the interview.
- Keep informative and insightful reports about MTNN activity and mention same in the social media space
- Form reader-friendly content that communicates relevant corporate objectives and important customer information to foster articulation of the MTN point of view and engender empathy towards the MTN brand
- Work closely with consultants to track, monitor and analyse online conversations about MTN in new media space.
- Monitor and track MTN on new media platforms, provide ongoing analysis and reports to the relevant business units
- Identify perception management opportunities in the new media space and escalate critical issues for speedy resolution
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Constantly seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Interface with Marketing, Customer Relations, Sales & Distribution, Enterprise Solutions, Corporate Services and other customer-facing/brand-building business units to drive customer education, acquisition and retention initiatives
- First degree in any relevant discipline.
- Competency in English.
Job Needed Experiences:
- Experience in corporate communications
- Experience in deploying web communications, new media marketing activities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Ability to interpret and implement Communications strategy