Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a worldwide multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 170 countries and more than 1 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing and standard products everyday. We hereby announce the recruitment of graduates to fill in some vacancies.
14th November, 2017
1. To report employee relations on operational issues
2. Liaises with facilities on site
3. Liaises with payroll for any amendments like overtime, meal deduction (Agbara employees only)
4. Assists in administering employee benefits e.g. long term service awards, reward and recognition program- providing certificates doing logistical coordination)- For Agbara employees only
5. Support with BC leave application and leave product pack- For Agbara employees only
6. follows up on exit formalities through line manager/ HRBP/ employee to ensure smooth exit of the employee- For Agbara Employees
7. To input and maintain employee record systems including personal files and other relevant HR systems (Workday)
8. Maintains Unionized employees data in Workday
9. To assist with administering of HR processes (transfers, promotions, relocation etc). Prepares all the paperwork, processes documents, ensures signatories sign off and paper work is dispatched on time.
1. University Graduate
2. Experience using People Soft and data maintenance.
3. Diploma holder with no prior work experience or 1-2 years experience in similar role with basic qualifications
4. Basic MS office skills